Upon receiving your package, if there are any issues please follow the instructions below.
- First take a photo of the DOA still in the packaging (when available), and also a photo of the box it was shipped in.
- Continue to acclimate per the instructions HERE
- Go to Contact Us HERE and complete the form, be sure to upload the photos as no claims will be processed without photos.
- Once we receive the claim we will contact you with options.
- We do not offer a guarantee on any Octopus or Seahorse.
- Clear, identifiable pictures provided for each animal claimed DOA.
- A clear picture of the original packaging that contained the shipment.
- All claims must be within 12 hours of receiving the order.
- Requests submitted without all of the above will not be processed.
Returns are not accepted on Live Products.If you have a problem with your order being incorrect, DoA, or for any other reason, contact us at email@example.com or at (727) 753-8552 (Call or Text). Please let us know as soon as possible after receiving the items, but keep in mind that livestock that appears dead often recovers once properly acclimated to your system. The low levels of pH in the water the animal was shipped in may create the appearance of death, but in fact the animal is just in a dormant state. We supply detailed information on how to properly acclimate your new additions, please follow these instructions.We do not refund the original shipping charges. If the order was shipped to the customer for free, we will deduct AT LEAST $6.99 from the refund to cover the original shipping charges (which in most cases is much more than $6.99). Free shipping is conditional on the customer keeping the product.
All products returned to us must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice, a note with the invoice #, or the invoice # written on the outside of the shipping box (but not the product box).
Please send returns to:
Salty Bottom Reef Co.
P.O. Box 216
New Port Richey, FL 34656